Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:Your Universal Monsters collection looks great Jack.
Mhmmm
By Jack Carving
Thanks everyone! I hope our Trick-or-Treaters enjoy it. Although I suppose the adults will likely appreciate the display more. Really wish I could have gotten my hands on a few more foam pumpkins, so I could have set up a display for the kids (The Avengers) but I swung by Michael's today and discovered they were completely cleared out. I guess they go fast when the price is cut to 70% off :roll:
By Jack Carving
Hey folks. I hope resurrecting last years thread is okay to do, I'm afraid I was unable to acquire any more foamies this year, so I had to carve my last remaining medium foamy. The pattern(s) I chose to put on it are two of Ryan's (now) discontinued patterns, I hope it's okay to share them.

Image Image

I'm hoping I can get my hands on at least one more medium foamy so I can carve a Slimer pattern, but in the event I cannot here is my current Ghostbusters display.

Enjoy
As for resurrecting your old thread, that's fine. Your thread to do so. :) But feel free to start a new topic to share your photos from a certain year. That's what most folks seem to do. Keeps things manageable.

Those terror dogs look super on the same 'kin. The horns sorta interlock for a nice composition. Big Ghostbusters fan here, so I can appreciate this scene. I just saw the movie (for the millionth time) in the theater this summer.