Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ajax wrote:
Kayo wrote:
Ajax wrote:Those are awesome nice work! Love the ZP logo looks hard to do and yours looks great.
of the 15 my roommate actually did that one so i will be sure to pass along the complement! :D
They all look great and there's tons of tough carves. Eye of newt also stands out as well as the headless horseman. Always ones I wanted to try but I get caught up with the movie stuff. It's funny because even If I carve a unique creation they ask what it's from.
thanks, i found the trick was to put them on the larger pumpkins than blow them up, eye of newt and the headless horsemen (my favorite pattern and fairy tale) are actualy 2 times their normal size. as you can tell the horsemen is on a pretty big pumpkin if you compare it to me (im 5'10) and the dog (who is about 65-70 pounds), but once you do that they are simple.

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK EVERYONE! i have two left that i couldn't get to so if your around for thanksgiving :P
I had fun looking through your gallery, Kayo. Are these all with a cell phone camera? Not bad at all. Phone cameras seem to be getting better every year.

Ya know... you carved a lot of the same designs I've carved myself. I like your tastes. I think Twilight Flight, Jack (with hands), and Zero are the only designs I haven't seen carved in person. I think Eye of Newt is a personal favorite among your carves. Thanks for carving the ZP logo too, that's always much appreciated! :D
Kayo wrote:Ryan how do we get replacement blades for our carving tools?
If anyone is in need of replacement blades for the Pro Pumpkin Carving Tool, just contact me and I'll explain how we can work that out.
anyone still around this week look for my last two 'kins i got for Thanksgiving.... i just hope the respect still stands for the carving.

EDIT: as with holidays plans change. i had a seizure and fell into a glass table the other day. than my roommate had to get an emergency rescue yesterday because a foster couldnt deal with the holidays and a pup without the best of manners. pumpkins didnt get carved they are now outside just looking pretty