Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
Picked up a real pumpkin last week and wanted to try something different and test out my new camera.

Last edited by Ajax on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
By nosferatu
I haven't even seen anything Halloween related in the shops, let alone a pumpkin.

You are throwing down the gauntlet already. Awesome carve, great props and really great photograph. Great pattern choice too. I like the way that some of the patterns fit together. Interesting.

Love that Ghoul pattern.

Great start. Look forward to seeing many, many more.
By ghostface
Such amazing work. Really like how all of those patterns fit together.
By pagemaster1993
Very nice. You covered almost every Rob Zombie Pattern on this site. That is impressive.
By SuperSonic
This looks fantastic!!! How long did this take to carve?!
By sloaner
Great pictures Ajax. I love the little pumpkin candles and its cool you carved a real pumpkin already.
By Ajax
SuperSonic wrote:This looks fantastic!!! How long did this take to carve?!
Probably 3-4 hours spaced out. I put the patterns on last weekend and carved it today. Real pumpkins have started showing up here in my town and i couldn't resist. Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback.

Nos, I carved the ghoul because I seen your carve of him last year. Such a well designed stunning pattern up there with frankensteins monster.
By sloaner
Are you using a secondary light source or just the candles?
By Ajax
sloaner wrote:Are you using a secondary light source or just the candles?
Just the pumpkin tea lights, but there is a lot of them. I used a toy camera effect on my camera in the top picture which gave me a different effect.
By monstermash
Oh boy! Talk about a grand start to the season. Terrific carves Ajax, the whole picture looks stunning. You're a lucky duck, that kin looks huge!
By MooBoo
Amazing carves! They look great and i love your use of props. :D