Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Thanks for all the nice comments :D. One thing i love about this forum are how everyone is supportive of each other and are genuinely interested in each others carvings, photos, costumes etc. i still have 5 pumpkins left and one is a giant white one I really want to use but never got around to. I'm hope to use it on the American thanksgiving or Christmas depending on patterns. I hope this site lasts another 10 years and forever after that. This was my favourite and most successful year and the patterns were amazing.
Ya know... some carvers excel on a few highly detailed carves. Others do simpler/faster designs and aim for eye-popping quantity. While still others aim to impress elaborate lighting and displays.

Ajax - such a well rounded minion - you somehow show off skill in all the various areas. A man with a plan, and your output is consistently impressive! Your carving procedure, photography and staging should all be a good example for beginners who want to see what is possible.

You surprise me with the props you pull out. And I appreciate the variety in your pattern choices. Certainly some classics, but some left-field picks too. Who would have expected to see Walter White, Nemesis and Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer hanging out together? You make it look natural.

Great show throughout, so thanks for your efforts Ajax. And yes, that group shot on the stairs is a show stopper!