Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Carla
Had to travel a lot to find the right pumpkin, but I did. Here in The Netherlands, pumpkin carving is not yet discovered. I saw some sawing kits last year, but couldn't find one this year, so I had to hassle with the old kitchen knife and some small saws from my boyfriend. But here it is; my first carved pumpkin. Can't wait to get a response from our neighbours!

By Pumpkingrower
wow.. Excellect job for your first pumpkin ever and with no "pro" tools either. Sheesh well done, and super photo to boot. I think with little effort you will be putting us to shame. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve with a kitchen knife and a few "saws".... hehe
By stormqueen29
What a great photo! You did a very good job with the "tools" you had to work with, be proud of yourself!

I also look forward to seeing more of you and your designs.

Gale
By amandap80
Awesome pumpkin, and you did a great job with the pic! What camera do you have? Did you set it on the ground and use the timer? Kudos again!
By Carla
The pic is made by my boyfriend, who has a Canon EOS Rebel digital camera. He put the camera on the ground, had a 30 sec. exposure time and used the timer (all specs were whispered into my ear by my boyfriend ;-))