Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By sodajazz
Apologies

I am zombie goon/ fan… and holding my head in shame….. I wanted to try a tri colour carving this year……
I want to apologize now for being pretty c..p at it and also I want to offer sincere apologies to the creator of the stencil I used. I completely shamed it and did not do it justice..
As the zombie master is my witness I will never abandon my zombie roots again…

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sodaja ... 36&.src=ph
:roll:
By bronkula
for shaaame...

you should set the camera on a good surface so that you can more easily avoid shaking the camera in low light. it also gives some cool looking worms eye view perspectives if it's on the same surface as the pumpkin. if you need to tilt it up, you can put something under the lens to help prop it.
By sodajazz
it was not so much my photography skills that failed but rather my vain attemt to carve a tri colour............which in one way is good because you cannot truely experience my pretty naff ability of tri colour carving :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, the tri-color carvings are not really the Zombie Pumpkins way. But it's cool to try different things and expand your skills.

So... by sharing this photos, are you making a subtle request for Pokemon carving stencils? 8)
By Joey
Not bad, especially for a first tri-colour. My first attempt came out really badly, fell apart and everything. It can take awhile to figure out how to do it right. I'm still figuring it out.

And you win lots of props for a pokemon stencil. I've always wanted to do a charizard myself, I just haven't gotten around to finding a good design, and I've got a lot of other pokemon I'd like to do first.