Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By MooBoo
I thought i would share my carves, this is the first time i have shown my kins on here, so sorry for any dodgy pictures, im not brillaint with photography :lol:

Anyway here is Dia de los muertos

Bicycle Girl

Dawn of the dead

David - Lost boys

Pet semetery

Frankenstein's monster

Headless Horseman, this was for a friend

Night Owl - I didn't get to do him last year, so he was my first carve of this year.

Undead ted - He was on a beast of a pumpkin. Took forever to thin the walls down, thank goodness i had me pumpkin gutter!

And a group photo.

Hope you like :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dodgy pictures, what are you talking about... these look superb! You chose some challenging designs, and they all look really sharp. I like the vibe of your group. They're all very Halloweeny, and many of them are viscous looking. Just look at the expressions on David, Pet Sematary, Bicycle Girl Zombie and Undead Ted. All ready to bite your face off!
By ghostface
I Like! Great job!
By Raven
Fantastic carves and pictures! Love your choice of patterns, many of my favorites in there.
By nosferatu
I think they are great carves and I love the choice of patterns.You choose some really difficult designs. That Undead Ted pumpkin is superb and Frankenstein's Monster is outstanding.

Next year you can tell me where you get your pumpkins from - I am about 20 miles from you - and struggled to find them.

Party, costumes and pumpkins - you must have had a great Halloween
By Ajax
They look great you should be proud those are some awesome pictures. I'm really amazed how great the picture quality is coming out this year. Everyone has really stepped up there game and the galleries are going to be fantastic.
By monstermash
Really nice pattern choices MooBoo. Your photography is definately not dodgy. Ive noticed that UK'ers tend to be hard on themselves, me included. Ajax is right, the 2011 gallery is going to be great to look through.
By vibhandaka
Awesome carves! Great pattern choices. That Dia de los Muertos pattern never ceases to amaze me, it's such a stunning carve!
By CorpseBride
Great pics! And thank zombie jesus for the pumpkin gutter tool hey? Saved my rear too :lol:

Your carves look excellent! I really love your pattern choices too.
By MooBoo
Thanks guys, it means a lot coming for you. I hadn't realised they were vicious patterns until you pointed it out Ryan. :lol: But thats the side of halloween i like, the scary movies, creepy costumes and pumpkins that look like are going to bite you. :lol:
The dia de los muertos did seem to be quite popular though.

Nos - I got me pumpkins from Essington fruit farm. Its just off the M54, its a small little place but they had some really great pumpkins. You should give them a try next year. :D
By SuperSonic
Great carves and pictures. These are in no way dodgy! Such ridiculous thoughts should be banished to the underworld :lol:

I really like UDT (Undead Ted), always surprises me to see him on ONE pumpkin. I've always done him on three. This was my best attempt on him (NOT HIJACKING THE THREAD, just showing the 3 kin effect)

I just like how it shows up on three better than 1. However, you NAILED it on one kin. I'm quite impressed! Great job on him. Probably my favorite pattern, aside from Sonic and Patchmaster of course! :thumbsup: