Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By pagemaster1993
Great job Raven! I really like your displays they rival that of Ajax in my book.
By Raven
pagemaster1993 wrote:Great job Raven! I really like your displays they rival that of Ajax in my book.
Thank you! Very nice of you to say, but Ajax is really doing a fantastic job this year. His pictures and carves are simply amazing.

Thank you everyone for all the kind compliments. You guys are the best! :kiss:
By CorpseBride
Those are awesome! And great photos to boot. I especially like the pink bowl as well :D
By Raven
mesmark wrote:
The pictures are fantastic. It is cool that people are taking a bit more time to dress-up the photos
I gave in to the peer pressure!
By Raven
This was a must carve for me. Love Ryan's unique creations the best!

By nosferatu
My favourite picture of the year so far. Brilliant setting and beautifully photographed. Stunning.

Also like your new avatar too!
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:My favourite picture of the year so far. Brilliant setting and beautifully photographed. Stunning.

Thanks, Nos. I took the picture on the side of my drive way. Right about now I am not at a shortage of leaves, they are everywhere.

nosferatu wrote:Also like your new avatar too!
Thank you again! I tried to recreate the old one. I re vamped my vamp look. Better makeup, better skill, better eyebrows. :)
By Raven
mesmark wrote:That looks great! I'm wishing I had cut through on my version. I think the little jac looks great glowing there next to the tree.

I agree with you. Ryan's unique creations are always my favorites.
I love the shading on yours! After seeing your pic I wished I had thought of it first and that I had better shading skills.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, the beauty of nature. Excellent job, Ravens. These photos have me so inspired.
By ghostface
Excellent job RD! :D
By Ajax
Root of all Evil is turning out to be a big hit. Looks great love the photo very cool effect with the leaves.