Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Kittie

I made this video last night cause I was bored. It is of our pumpkins from last year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Kittie, that's awesome! Seeing your pumpkin yard in video form is a great way to get a sense of how it was set up. Flickering lights and scary sound effects. You make this Patch Master proud. I even saw the Cujo window decor. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year. I hear tombstones might be added to the mix. :wink:
By Wedge
Wow that really does look great. How are you going to top that this year??? Can't wait to see it
By Tkaraoke
Kittie wrote:I made this video last night cause I was bored. It is of our pumpkins from last year.
Even at dial up speed that looked super cool, Kittie! :D
I'm going to need to figure out how all of this whole image hosting thing works out. I know I have some space on my AOL homepage...maybe I can upload my pics to there then link to it.
By Kittie
Well we have fenced in our side yard there with a wooden picket fence, and decorated with the tombstones in the yard, I think it will make for the perfect graveyard! I think I might try to make some boarded up windows for our back two windows, since that will be easier this year then making more window covers. I simply just can't wait til Halloween!!!
By Kittie
Oh yeah, my house did make the front page of the paper last year too. It was just a small picture, but we were on the front page!!!
By Tkaraoke
Kittie wrote:Oh yeah, my house did make the front page of the paper last year too. It was just a small picture, but we were on the front page!!!
Wow...and you didn't even have to spill an ounce of
blood to get it! Congrats! ROFL! ;)

Of course, some pumpkins were killed in the making of that story but they'll just come back as zombie pumpkins and exact their revenge when you least expect it! :D
By vaderknightrider
Unfortunately, I can't get my front yard set up the way I want to, but I know I'll have quite a few pumpkins set up like last year. Everybody asked about my carvings, and I'm hoping to make a video this year.

That's a very good idea, Kittie.