Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Pumpken
Great carve. This is a must pattern for this year. Ryan, I love your unique creations. How you guys come up with such great ideas and turn them into patterns is amazing to me.
By Nikki
Those are awesome Combi!
:D I have never thought of carving out some fruit before.. I'm kinda whonky with a knife
By SuperSonic
WOW Combi, those are mind blasting :shock:
By CombichristGirl
thank you guys! your to hard on yourselves. im telling you its not as bad as youd think. i used an exacto for the entire thing :). just do what i did look up some fruit carving tuts on youtube then bust out a knife and experiment :). it was really fun i wanted to carve the whole thing but thought i better get to bed lol :lol:
By punchi
that is pretty impressive! how long did it take? i seriously don't think i could pull that off.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You are multi-talented, aren't you? Didn't know you could do fruit sculpture, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, with all you've shown us so far. Keep it up!
By CombichristGirl
zombiepumpkins wrote:You are multi-talented, aren't you? Didn't know you could do fruit sculpture, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, with all you've shown us so far. Keep it up!
i didnt know either lol. im good at tons of things but im not great at anything lol. jack of all trades master of none. thanks for all the comments :) i wanna do another but not color it this time
By purple1worm
Nice! is that a pumpkin you did the roses on? Looks cool!
By nosferatu
Great fruit carvings. Every year where I live they have a medieval festival and the local restaurants sell food from stalls in the street. Each year I stand in awe outside the Thai restaurant (Hmmmm Thai food) watching this Thai woman (Hmmmmm Thai w, err food) carve all sorts of fruit to such a degree of accuracy that it almost makes me weep.

Some of the stuff she does is amazing, extraordinary and her carvings aren't too bad either.

I am insanely jealous of your ability to do this. It is extremely difficult and proves what an accomplished, expert carver you are and that is why I hate you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great stuff. If you do any more don't forget to show us. If Sonic appears in 3D sculpted on a grape, then I'm hiring a hitman.