Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
well i feel just dumb posting this after raven lol but i had to try my pumpkin gutter and zp carving kit(which work great by the way). im getting better at photos plus the evo is very forgiving since it was held in my hand for these. i did it at 80% and regret it as one of the little skulls eyes came off. it is now an eye sore for me lol no pun intended.

UPDATE: this is my first try at fruit sculpting or whatever you want to call it. ive done little faces before but not flowers and things. anyways it looks better in real life and i think it looked better before i colored it. this was much easier than i thought to pull off. this was one of my "giant" pumpkins but it only got about 6" around and about 8-10" in length. not so giant but a great victim for this. so on with the show :)
UPDATE #2: ive been sick as dog so i have been hiding out lol. ive been trying to push myself to get this last bit of building things done to no avil lol but i did make a lot of progress ha ha i still have a few more things to do though. anyways on with the show :)
This one i am very very proud of!!! using gus' help this was missions first ever pattern pumpkin and she cut the whole thing out!!
thiis is another of my home grown. its small but...it's not the size that counts.. its the motion in the ocean lol :)
this one i tried a different type of flower and did NOT dye it this time lol
not very halloweeny but so much fun. now that i know i can do stuff like this i'll have something cool to bring to parties and such :) it's a bit wrinkled cause i took the pic after 2 days sorry guys
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:23 am, edited 9 times in total.
By hkzombie
looks really good! don't mind about the skeleton, i didn't even notice right away. other than that, you will also have no bad juju coming your way! :D
By purple1worm
Nicely Done! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mojo carves seem to be off to a running start at this point in the season. Does this mean you guys like the "Unique Creations"?
By Raven
WOOT! Great minds think alike! I lost a few of the little eyes on the skulls too. That's what I used eyelash glue to re attach. Great job on the carving!

Ryan, yes the unique creations are my favorite! I am always hoping to see more of them every year. They are the ones I am most excited for.
By CombichristGirl
thanks everyone! i woulda tried something but i lost the eye lol

Ryan i agree with raven i love each and every carve but the unique creations are great and especially the ones based on your costumes :)
By jen d.
zombiepumpkins wrote:Mojo carves seem to be off to a running start at this point in the season. Does this mean you guys like the "Unique Creations"?
Unique Creations are mostly what I look forward to all carving season... so yes, 'like' would be an understatement. 8)

Great carve! He looks handsomely devious!
By nosferatu
Looks great! You even managed to get the ubiquitous can of cola in the background!

Baron Mojo is hyped on sugar - no wonder he has visions.
By CorpseBride
zombiepumpkins wrote:Mojo carves seem to be off to a running start at this point in the season. Does this mean you guys like the "Unique Creations"?
I love Mojo, he is probably my favorite single pattern. Its just something about him. But personally my overall faves are the Burton Nightmares. Nothing beats my main man Tim.

Great carve CCG!! I love love love it!
By monstermash
I love your unique creations Ryan. They are always nice and creepy :twisted: perfect for Halloween.
Great carve CCB, I'm saving the Baron for the big day.
By SuperSonic
Unique Creations, Grinning Jacks, and Heroic Headliners/ Movie Monsters. Those are what i look forward to in that order
By Euri
Looks great!!! Nice clean carve. I especially like the illumination in the first pic. :)