Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Flak
Please login to share your photos.
By mesmark
It's asking us to login to view the photos. We can't view the photos as is.

I don't use photobucket but try openning the tumbnail folder and then posting that link, or individual photo links.
By Italian Pulli
TRy it now it should work, i think i just forgot to put it one open too public
By mesmark
It works now. Great job with sponge bob!

One question though, you went as killer klown, but didn't carve killer klown to match. any reason?

I just saw your costume and thought "ooohhh he's going to have a killer klown pumpkin. (light happy clapping and rubbing my hands together.)"
By Italian Pulli
I did carve a killer clown costume its funny you should say that i just did it too early forgot to take a picture of it and it rotted.
By Italian Pulli

This last one i just threw in there because I thought it looked cool with the sparklers nice definition in the sparks but its hard to see the design
By mesmark
Too bad about the killer klown pumpkin.

And nice sparkler picture :P I know that wasn't what you were going for. A cool photo with sparklers is to have them pointed down, off camera to the top. Then go with long exposure and you get trailers of the sparks in your picture, sort of a Matrix effect or raining of sparks like the Jet Lee movie "the one."

I wanted to do something like that but Japanese sparklers are more like blow torches. Not good for pictures but a whole lot o' fun.
By KILLER KLOWN
Nice work...too bad about the Killer Klown pumpkin. I'm not into that stuff tho :wink: :)