Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By matspud
Hi Ryan, Just wondered if you planned setting up a most carved stencil poll? It would mean a huge number of options and people could click all the ones they did. Might give you an idea of what goes best for next year.

Nicky
By Zombie Pumpkins!
As a matter of fact, the site tracks which stencils are viewed/printed. So we're able to tell which are the most popular. Would you have guessed Napoleon Dynamite would be the biggest hit? People seemed to like him more than ligers and tater tots put together. :)
By matspud
Hey Ryan, Thougth you'd be tucked up sleeping off the effects of another hectic Halloween.
Who is Napoleon Dynamite???????
I thought the system may keep track, I just wondered how many people,like myself, print them all then only do a few or run out of time and have to select their absolute favourites.
My favs this year were Worm food and Uncle Vlad.
I still have a couple of pumpkins so hope to do Victor and Emily but the other 2 won out in the race against time.

Great year though. You surpassed yourself again.
Love the forum too.
Nicky
By sodajazz
Who is Napoleon Dynamite???????
must be an american thing.... seen in other forums people where frantic to their hands on that stencil :(

passed me by dont know who he is ...never heard of him :)
By Jessi
Out of the 11 Zombie pumpkins I carved, Napoleon got the most attention. Napoleon Dynamite is my favorite movie, but I had no idea that so many people liked it! Parents and kids a like were posing with him for pictures. I even had one kid come to my house dressed like him! It was sweet!

I'd like to see a Pedro and Deb to go with him for next year.
By sodajazz
I'd like to see a Pedro and Deb to go with him for next year
huh ........ never mind hopefully by next halloween i might know who Napoleon Dynamite, pedro and deb are :?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
matspud wrote:Who is Napoleon Dynamite???????
Google it, folks! :P The internet puts a wealth of information at your fingertips.

From Wikipedia:

"Napoleon Dynamite is an American independent film written and directed by Jared Hess. Since its release, it has gained somewhat of a cult film status among members of Generation Y, who seem to identify with the film to some degree.

The film follows the protagonist Napoleon Dynamite, a rather slow, dorky high school student with a penchant for milk tasting, drawing fantasy creatures, fishing for bass, and telling implausible stories. The film showcases Napoleon's personality and circle of equally quirky friends, family, and associates in his predominantly Mormon hometown of Preston, Idaho."
By matspud
Did Google search yesterday and found the film. Won't understand the fascination until I have seen it. Guess I have to put that on my To Do list.
By bronkula
you PROBABLY won't understand the fascination unless you were a complete nerd going to junior high school in the 80's. this movie hit home on so many levels.

I ACTUALLY USED TO SAVE MY TOTS!!! i kid you not. i am that dork.
By sodajazz
bronkula, after reading all your posts........i feel for you ..........i dont know if i should be sad for you or happy...................i think your far to honest in sharing dark secrets................tomorrows another day
i kid you not. i am that dork.
We had a carving party last night, and thought it would be a bad idea to leave the pumpkins out all night, because they might get vandalized? but oh man... we brought them inside and just left them on the coffee table, and they are shriveled all to crap.
i drop sharp objects into the bags of teenagers, hoping their bags rip
:roll:

keep up the good work :D