Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By belli
Well, didn't get as many done as I wanted. I did 10 ZP patterns and carved one for a friend of his band's logo. My boyfriend carved another pumpkin this year. He chose Chuck Brown so I carved Snoopy to go with his pumpkin. Still have 4 pumpkins left. Was planning on carving the classic horror movie patterns but ran out of time.

Click image to see all the pumpkins:

Got great reactions from the trick-or-treaters. We even had people who came by just to see the pumpkins...they had no kids and didn't want any candy, they just wanted to see what pumpkins were carved this year. That's kinda cool :D

ET was the favorite of the evening and one of my favorites as well.
Click image to see full picture:

Since I have pumpkins left over, I will probably carve a turkey for Thanksgiving.

Well Ryan...thanks again for another great year. Look forward to seeing everyone else's pumpkins.
By nosferatu
You did Leatherface! That desrves praise just for the choice!

Nicely set out. I love seeing group shots of pumpkins. Really expertly carved as well by the look of it!
By CombichristGirl
nosferatu wrote:You did Leatherface! That desrves praise just for the choice!

Nicely set out. I love seeing group shots of pumpkins. Really expertly carved as well by the look of it!
i agree all the way! :)
By Tkaraoke
All your pumpkins look fantastic! E.T seems to have been a big hit for everybody this year. I really wanted to carve him for a Halloween 80's theme party but I just ran out of time.