Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By GeologySage

They'll all be carved cept for the green one and maybe the poor deformed lumpy one on the far left. They'll live through the fall and be shiney while people are here at Thanksgiving.

The other 6 though are going to be slaughtered on Saturday by me, my GF, and my sister hehe...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice collection there. Good variety. But as for the deformed lumpy one... don't you know that the neglected ugly pumpkins left uncarved come back to life next year as Zombie Pumpkins!? :shock: Leave pumpkins un-gutted at your own risk.
By GeologySage
Yes I know, but unlike leaving him at the store, I seriously bought him just because he was ugly and would've been left there at the store. He's going to have a nice warm home to sleep in for many months with his green thick skinned cousin. He'll be happy :)

Although... he might be turned into a turkey or cornucopia for Thanksgiving... who knows!
By kittehkat
You could become Martha Stewart one afternoon and use it as a vase for flowers for a Thanksgiving centerpiece. Haha.
By taber
I too took it upon myself to purchase the ugly pumpkins... scars, scabs, warts and all. They have more character!

Love,
Taber
By kittehkat
I got the ugliest, nastiest looking one for Freddy. It'll be sweet. I also got one of those weirdo green-blotchy ones for Yoda, although we originally bought mini-watermelons, but they rotted out.
By taber
kittehkat wrote:I got the ugliest, nastiest looking one for Freddy. It'll be sweet. I also got one of those weirdo green-blotchy ones for Yoda, although we originally bought mini-watermelons, but they rotted out.
Nice! Post some pics when they're done.
By kittehkat
Will do. That is, to say, that the pumpkins aren't ZP from hell and torturing me like my poor Charlie pumpkin did. Gr. :x
By taber
Yes, good luck sir!1!!111
By Dragon
What if you used a traditional jack-o-lantern for the lumpy one? It's quick, clean, easy, and does the job. :)
By Jack
can kindness save you from the rath of a zomby pumpkin?
Wilthey remember the kindness when the thirst hits them from the compost heap :roll: :D