Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By belli
Hey all...I haven't posted in quite a while but I have been keeping up with my carving and of course using the ZP patterns every year :thumbsup: :smile: Here are the 12 pumpkins I carved this year. All were ZP patterns except for Snoopy. Thanks for another great year of patterns Ryan :pray: :raisehands: :smile: I'm so sad Halloween is over...I'm still in denial...my fake pumpkins are still on display inside my house :jack_o_lantern:
amandap80 liked this
By Ajax
They look awesome. I had carved alot of the same but it's nice to see some of the VIPs I couldn't get to. Predator is really cool.
belli liked this
Thanks for continually carving Zombie Pumpkins patterns! I see that you took advantage of a lot of the themes sets (as did I) like Coco and Hocus Pocus. Since you posted a collage and not a single photo group shot, I'm wondering if you carved these over time, or were they all on display at once? Surely these took some time to carve, since we have detailed ones like the Predator!
belli liked this
By belli
My tradition is carving the day before Halloween all day...depending on when it falls, I take days off from work. This year I took Tues-Thurs off, I carved all day on Tues starting at 8 am and finished at 4 am. I carved all 12 on Tuesday, as I watched my horror/Halloween movies all day :smile: I usually give them all a soak in the tub about an hour before I take them outside to display them on my porch. I leave them lit til midnight and then they come into the house and sit on my counter awaiting trash pick-up day. Already counting down the days until next year :jack_o_lantern: BTW...got lots of compliments on Predator :thumbsup:
amandap80 liked this
By amandap80
I soak my pumpkins too! I can usually get 4 days out of a fresh carving with no other protection by soaking. Your carves look GREAT! :orange_heart:
belli liked this