Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By DeadKing
So here it is this years display.. Almost the same as last year (although I think that carves look better because of the bigger pumpkins this year), but I think you guys dont mind, and that it is never enough pumpkin photos, just like for me.. :grin: As usual, I did simple and traditional carves.

First pic is edited, I did this for fun :jack_o_lantern: :), and the rest are just plain pics of display and carves..
Hope you like it.
Enjoy

By Ajax
They look awesome. Some of them kind of look like venoms face. Very cool designs and photos. :thumbsup:
By DeadKing
Raven wrote:I love how you display them and all the carvings! You did a great job on that first photo, I love it!
I played a bit, because I did not have a clouds and moon to capture it, like I did last year..
Ajax wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:25 pm
They look awesome. Some of them kind of look like venoms face. Very cool designs and photos. :thumbsup:
yeah Ajax, kind of it does.. :razz:

Tnx, great that you both liked it.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Damn, that looks so cool!!! I love this display stand and hope to one day be able to replicate something similar to it! The lighting and carves are fantastic!
DeadKing liked this
By mesmark
DeadKing, these are fantastic! I like the edits to the first photo. It's nice accent to an amazing display.

The close-up, individual shots are really nice with the other jacks around and your tower.

I like the wide-curly mouth Jack with the shaded eyes. It's cool at first glance and then even more impressive in the close-ups.

Excellent job this year!
DeadKing liked this
By DeadKing
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:58 am
Damn, that looks so cool!!! I love this display stand and hope to one day be able to replicate something similar to it! The lighting and carves are fantastic!
Thanks for nice comments.. I wish you also do it some day, because it looks great in person, it is a lot of fun to put all of the pumpkins on a display like that. :orange_heart:
By DeadKing
mesmark wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:07 pm
DeadKing, these are fantastic! I like the edits to the first photo. It's nice accent to an amazing display.

The close-up, individual shots are really nice with the other jacks around and your tower.

I like the wide-curly mouth Jack with the shaded eyes. It's cool at first glance and then even more impressive in the close-ups.

Excellent job this year!
Thanks a lot! I am glad you liked it. It was quite fun to do it again. :black_heart: :jack_o_lantern: