Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ajax wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:58 pm
That's insane. Even at my peak 25 was the most I could get ready for Halloween. Are you using a dremel or just saw? Your not even choosing easy patterns to pad out your display there mostly intricate and some with more then one face. Even though i'm a zombiepumpkins loyalist I like some of the designs from other sites which give it different and unique art styles. I could see that if your doing over 20 you would defineitly have to scour the internet to fill each kin.

Great Job all around if you didn't win Halloween this year your certainly in the top 3.
Thanks Ajax! All of the carves were done using the Zombie Pumpkins knife set. There were times that I was wondering why I chose some of the patterns that I did. We've carved so many pumpkins over the last 3 years that this year we had to do more than just Ryan's creations. I felt I kept carving the same patterns each year, so it was really nice to do some different patterns, from different sites. That said, some of those patterns were a lot more detailed than I'm used to, although it did make for some fantastic looking carves.