Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By St0ney
mesmark wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:38 am
Fantastic work, St0ney! I love the Frankenstein and like PumpkinFreak, I'm well impressed with the carved tombstone. It seems like those tombstone might need a whole new set of specific patterns, like Celtic knots, crests and other images. What are people usually carving on those?

Thanks Mesmark ! - Hard to Find time to play on these Forums.
(but that's me every OCT) - LOL

I really have not seen that many carved... maybe 3 and 2 were mine - LOL
By alexpain
the Edward Scissorhands you did last month..... where did you get that particular pattern?

same question for your Freddy Kruger and your Jason Voorhees
By St0ney
alexpain wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:06 am
the Edward Scissorhands you did last month..... where did you get that particular pattern?

same question for your Freddy Kruger and your Jason Voorhees
I Found them on this Really Great, Fantastic, Awesome Website Called StoneyKins.com. https://www.stoneykins.com

Full Disclaimer:
I Also Own StoneyKins.com and Made those Patterns - LMAO !! :razz:
By Ajax
Not bad, for a begginer give it time it will come. :razz:
St0ney liked this
By Mayor of Haddonfield
St0ney wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:50 am
This one I watermarked, for I think it will make it's rounds on the Net.. :lol:

I love it!!! I may need to do this one.
By nosferatu
St0ney, as ever, there aren’t enough superlatives currently available in the English language to describe the exceptional quality, intricacy and beauty of your carves.

I do wish your Etsy Store would ship to the UK. Have a great Halloween and I look forward to seeing more outstanding carves
By St0ney
nosferatu wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:24 am
St0ney, as ever, there aren’t enough superlatives currently available in the English language to describe the exceptional quality, intricacy and beauty of your carves.

I do wish your Etsy Store would ship to the UK. Have a great Halloween and I look forward to seeing more outstanding carves
Thanks Nosferatu !
I was talking to the wife a few days ago about offering international shipping.
Even though the money is not out of my pocket, Shipping cost, is more than the pumpkin if shipped outside the US...

Geeze , If I ship to California Priority Mail it's $39.95 even on a $50 Pumpkin.
But Yea, next year International...

Thanks for the kind words on the carves ! :thumbsup: