Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By sloaner
Some pictures from 2016

Last edited by sloaner on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By sloaner
I have 4 more to post but I'm waiting till I know there are no more cool patterns coming out.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, you have a prop for every character, practically. Love that. That Ghostbusters firehouse is an amazing thing to have on it's own, even cooler with related carvings next to it!

Great work on your photos. You clearly went through the effort of setting up a proper shoot, with lighting that shows the pumpkin. And a nice plain backdrop.

Impressive work on those Game of Thrones sigils. I considered making patterns of those, but they have so many fine details. You pulled it off! And look at that Night King ruling over his White Walkers and wights. Haha.

All the pumpkins and Pops are cool, that Predator looks sick.
By Pumpkinfreak
Great carves, with such perfect details!
And I love your photo set ups, makes it even more fun to look at :thumbsup:
By Mayor of Haddonfield
All of those carves are awesome, but the GOT carves really caught my attention! That is some seriously fine detailed work right there! I just had to go back and look at how thin those lines are. :thumbsup:
By Ajax
Love it all Lego firehouse looks great a feat to put together on its own. Like the poke man idea. The vips look awesome!!

Do you use a dremel to carve foam? I use a hot scalpel but have difficulty with round edge.
By sloaner
Ajax wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:01 am
Love it all Lego firehouse looks great a feat to put together on its own. Like the poke man idea. The vips look awesome!!

Do you use a dremel to carve foam? I use a hot scalpel but have difficulty with round edge.
That firehouse was the first Lego set I bought in about 15 years. My friend talked me into it as he is a Lego collector.

I use a hot knife and on the curves I try to put the knife in only half way so I can turn it better. Or I split the hard curves into several shallow curves and clean it all up after I pop the pieces out.