Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Cirrus
A little behind the curve this year; just coming off a little surgery but managed to knock out a few the last couple of weeks:

Here is a tribute to Prince - my own pattern on a real 'kin:

Lady of the Dead (JP - Jammin' Pumpkins):

Sugar skull - this is actually the flip side of JP's pattern above... I carved both sides of a Michaels foamie and use one of the Pumpkin Masters rotating pumpkin stands - Michael's had them for 80% off today - $3.69 each!

A killer wolf pattern - I think I found this on Deviantart

One of St0ney's patterns - carved this for a friend who likes the "happier" side of Halloween - I should have done this one first, by the time I got to it, my hand was pretty tired. I think I need to do some touch-up tomorrow. It's a really nice pattern; hope I did it justice - Ken did such a great job on it a few weeks ago:

One of Jay Ball's patterns - Karl and Ellie Fredricksen from the movie UP! - I pair them up with a carve of Dug the dog (by St0ney):

Last but not least, an addition to my Peanuts Great Pumpkin patch: Lucy Van Pelt as a Witch (a costume in direct contrast to her natural personality, LOL):

I have a couple more foamies and one more 'real to go... hopefully I will get them done before Monday.
Last edited by Cirrus on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
By sloaner
Very nice pictures. I always wanted to carve that Lady of the dead pattern and just don't get around to it. I've only listened to a few Prince songs, I think I'm a bigger fan of the Dave Chappelle skits, But the pattern looks so good.
By Cirrus
Thanks, Sloaner! Prince was never my "favorite artist/symbol ever", but a great artist nonetheless. He was also from my hometown, so there's a bit of kinship especially since our high schools were rivals... I thought he would be a great addition to my Rock Gods collection. He is one of the few 'reals I had time to do this year.
By shaft28
Great carves, I'm a sucker for the Lucy as a witch one. Very cool
By Pumpkinfreak
Those are all very nice carves!
I love the lady of the dead one, really cool pattern and perfectly carved!