Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
BrookR1 wrote:All outstanding carves. Wonderfully staged. I envy your picture taking skills. And all Zombie Pumpkins creations. Ryan must pay you. :thumbsup:
Totally, he pays me in patterns. Deadpool and Neegan is a down payment, but I'm still waiting on Michonne to settle the bill.
By Donna Destruction
Ajax wrote:Thanks so much everyone not one of my best pictures. It's hard to find time with a 1 and a half year old and two and a half year old to take a decent shot. I am committing to only doing 10 pumpkins this year where as I usually do 20 -25. So I am only going to pick the big hitters and Darth Vader is the only sure thing so far, but I am loving the variety of patterns.

EVERYTHING is hard with a 1 and a half year old and a two and a half year old! HAHA! They look great!
Wow! The carves are fantastic! Your Darth is really accurate and sharp. They all are.

I was looking at my rushed carves this year and thinking my lines sort of sucked. After looking at these, I'm going to remove my pumpkin photos, sit in a corner for a little while, and reflect on my dedication and effort ... :oops:

And, of course the stair shots with all of them packed in together is always an impressive photo. Great job!