Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
These are pumpkins I carved my my wedding from November 2014 for center pieces for the tables.

This is a pic of what the pumpkins looked like with the vase and flowers set inside the pumpkin with a 23 led base that the pumpkin sat on.
Really, nice work! What a great theme for a wedding :) My wedding anniversary is also early November, and if I could do it over (after 20+ years! haha!) I would do the same. Well done - hope to see more of your work.
Amazing! What a stunning quantity of carvings. They seem to be all Funkins, right? Did you carve them all yourself or did you have help? Quite an undertaking, on top of all the other wedding planning. Congrats on the pumpkin achievement, and marriage!
Cirrus wrote:Really, nice work! What a great theme for a wedding :) My wedding anniversary is also early November, and if I could do it over (after 20+ years! haha!) I would do the same. Well done - hope to see more of your work.
Thanks, I will be posting more.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Amazing! What a stunning quantity of carvings. They seem to be all Funkins, right? Did you carve them all yourself or did you have help? Quite an undertaking, on top of all the other wedding planning. Congrats on the pumpkin achievement, and marriage!
Thank you very much. You are correct, they are all funkins. I carved all of them. I also carved our monogram on the back of each pumpkin "EGB". I ordered the pumpkins 3 years in advance. Did the monogram carvings first. I spread that out over a year and then did all the front carvings in a two year period so I didn't feel rushed doing them and so I had time to carve other pumpkins.
I forgot to mention - I like the 23-LED bases you used for lighting. I saw some like them on 100candles.com, but was skeptical about them. They look nice; I think they'd be great for a walkway/driveway display. Just wish I could find one that rotates for two-sided carves - the Pumpkin Masters base I ordered was DOA :(