Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By S.A.M
Great carves Zom! I love how many people carved a minion this year, me included :lol: I'm gonna guess he was one of the most printed this year!
You did Season of the Witch too and they look amazing with the coloured lights :love: , congrats to both you and Mrs Z for carving some killer 'kins! Great show :thumbsup:
By nosferatu
Great carving! I love coloured lights, I always think they make a display have greater depth. Great pattern choice as always and you must be totally chuffed with the way they have turned out. 8)
By Ajax
That's a nice group of carves love the colors. I was not excited about the halloween 3 patterns, but the more I see them carves the more I wish I had have got to them and yours look fantastic. Congrats. :thumbsup:
By Minionette
Wow!! Really nice carves!! I almost carved the minion this year too.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
PvZ Sunflower... can't say I see that one carved too often. What was your inspiration for choosing it? T rex was popular this year, I carved it too! And Teddy Fear! It's fun to see old VIPs popping up. Feline Familiar and Witch Way make a good pair.

So... you're using vaulted VIP patterns, Stick 'n Carve patterns, and free video game cross-promo patterns. My designs are available all over the place, and you're collecting them all, I see! :thumbsup:

Minion is cute, but thanks for doing a creepy Yorick skull to balance that out. ;) Cackle Lantern is great in green, and fitting for the Coven year. And wow, the Halloween III masks! So happy to see people doing the full set, and lighting them with appropriate colors. Looks awesome!

Glad you the Wicked Grin, I like that one too. It's a bat, it's a word, it's a face. A little of everything. Haunted Home and Exorcist Demon... super! You trained Mrs Z well. Or did SHE train YOU? ;)

You carved a lot of pumpkins! Did you do them close together, or spread them out over days? You must be proud. I know I am.
By zombombie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:PvZ Sunflower... can't say I see that one carved too often. What was your inspiration for choosing it? T rex was popular this year, I carved it too! And Teddy Fear! It's fun to see old VIPs popping up. Feline Familiar and Witch Way make a good pair.

So... you're using vaulted VIP patterns, Stick 'n Carve patterns, and free video game cross-promo patterns. My designs are available all over the place, and you're collecting them all, I see! :thumbsup:

Minion is cute, but thanks for doing a creepy Yorick skull to balance that out. ;) Cackle Lantern is great in green, and fitting for the Coven year. And wow, the Halloween III masks! So happy to see people doing the full set, and lighting them with appropriate colors. Looks awesome!

Glad you the Wicked Grin, I like that one too. It's a bat, it's a word, it's a face. A little of everything. Haunted Home and Exorcist Demon... super! You trained Mrs Z well. Or did SHE train YOU? ;)

You carved a lot of pumpkins! Did you do them close together, or spread them out over days? You must be proud. I know I am.
Thanks so much!!

The PvZ flower and minion were gifted to two friends for their kids. Those aren't my typical pattern choices!

I had to do the T-Rex, just such a great design.

The Halloween III masks, again, just jumped out as perfect Halloween designs (as did Cackle Lantern, which I just love), so I wanted to do the set. And I knew I'd never done Teddy Fear before, I was just never too sure about how it would look - and that's why you're the Patch Master Ryan - it's an amazing pattern when it's lit up!

As for carving, I spread them out from roughly the middle of October and did the 3 masks and the Wicked Grin on Halloween itself :thumbsup:
By monstermash
There's a ten out of ten and a big old thumbs up coming your way Zomb and Mrs. Zomb! I'm glad the carving bug bit you in the end, I hope it didn't hurt too much :wink: :thumbsup: 10/10