Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
This was by far the best year ever! I didn't get much carving done, but Trick-Or-Treat night and Halloween were awesome.

Let's start off with the carving shall we:

It's an oldie by a goodie. Dementia The Clown.

This year's theme was clowns.

Accompanying costume:

So I'll get this out of the way as I continue. Where I live Trick-Or-Treat is on a different night than Halloween. Yes, yes I know very strange and weird. I don't get it either. However this is the run down:

62 Trick-Or-Treaters
4 I'm not even coming up on your porch
+ 1 Scream (Her friends made me do it :wink: )
Priceless!

62! That's 51 greater than my first year handing out. This by far the best milestone for Halloween I've hit.

Now for Halloween. It was pretty cool. My Mom and I made Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies, my sister made a cake, we all went to see the Goosebumps Movie(which was the best), and finished the night with pizza and Tree House Of Horror.

All I can say to close this out is: I hope you all had as great a Halloween as I and that next year is just as or even better than this year.
Dementia remains one of my favourite patterns, you have done him a great service, lovely carved. I watched Killer Klowns from Outer Space on Halloween so naturally love your costume. Great that you had such an awesome Halloween.
Dementia remains one of my favourite patterns, you have done him a great service, lovely carved. I watched Killer Klowns from Outer Space on Halloween so naturally love your costume. Great that you had such an awesome Halloween.
By Ajax
Cool costume and great carve. Those teeth are crazy you must have terrified those trick or treaters.