Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
So I stumbled upon this site and joined to get the Leprechaun stencil since that movie always creeped me out as a kid. Anyway, my wife and I did our pumpkins for Halloween this year. I was so proud of how it turned out that I had to join the forums to post some photos!

I will definitely be getting my stencils from this site every Halloween from here on out! Thanks Zombie Pumpkins for the awesome selections and Happy Halloween everyone! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
BrookR1 wrote:Digging the sugar skull too.
Thanks! My wife worked very hard on that one lol!
Raven wrote:Very nice! Welcome to the site! :thumbsup:
Thanks, glad to be here!
shaft28 wrote:Fantastic!
Thank you!
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Great carves! That dang Leprechaun stencil freaks me out. I carved it on a green pumpkin and the thing didn't rot....I just would not die. Eventually my husband got so freaked out he just tossed it. :lol:
Haha I remember watching the movie as a youngster and hiding under the covers at night thinking about this guy, and now I watch it and it's so cheesy lol.
I'm happy to see we've infected you!

Great carves too! Welcome to the insane asylum :thumbsup:
chuckwagon wrote:Fantastic carves! Welcome to the site, and glad to hear you'll be returning in the future for more fiendish fun!
Thanks! I see you're from Charlotte, NC. My wife and I live in Lincolnton! Small world :twisted:
YaBoi wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:Fantastic carves! Welcome to the site, and glad to hear you'll be returning in the future for more fiendish fun!
Thanks! I see you're from Charlotte, NC. My wife and I live in Lincolnton! Small world :twisted:
No kidding?!?! WOW, yeah, I'm a Charlotte native of 33 years. My best friend and his wife and kids live in Gastonia, but my entire family is in and around the area also. Glad to know ya, neighbor!! :thumbsup: I haven't been terribly active in the past day or so since I'm constantly working on the road, but check out my pic gallery for this year. I was in super carve mode before I started this long stretch of work.