Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Bravo020
Well all the carves were completed with the exception of Heads Up, and Freddy Fazbear. Due in part to a few pumpkins being rotten beyond use (I have rotten pumpkins...), and I guess also fatigue!!

Sheesh, I must be getting old, nothing but aches and pains all day!

So, this year Halloween has been a total success, a great party with lots of children having fun and playing games, adults drinking the beer & wine like there's no tomorrow, and a hangover this morning too. A wonderful time taking the children Trick or Treat in our neighbourhood, although I still think that there are too few houses participating...c'est la vie!

I think that the numbers of children visiting our house was down from a few years back (I missed Halloween last year as I was travelling, so not sure how it was last year).

Harry Potter was the kids favourite, and Chucky for the adults I think. Big plans for next year to turn our driveway into a cemetery, and need to start thinking about buying artificial pumpkins so that I can increase the numbers, getting a bit too much work to do in a couple of days...

Huge huge thanks to Ryan for this website, and the enormous amount of time and effort he must be putting into this site, I do hope that it is financially good for him, because it really must be a huge effort each and every year!!!

I hope that everyone has had a truly wonderful Halloween!!

Regards,
Bravo
By nameless
Bravo020 wrote:Well all the carves were completed with the exception of Heads Up, and Freddy Fazbear. Due in part to a few pumpkins being rotten beyond use (I have rotten pumpkins...), and I guess also fatigue!!

Sheesh, I must be getting old, nothing but aches and pains all day!

So, this year Halloween has been a total success, a great party with lots of children having fun and playing games, adults drinking the beer & wine like there's no tomorrow, and a hangover this morning too. A wonderful time taking the children Trick or Treat in our neighbourhood, although I still think that there are too few houses participating...c'est la vie!

I think that the numbers of children visiting our house was down from a few years back (I missed Halloween last year as I was travelling, so not sure how it was last year).

Harry Potter was the kids favourite, and Chucky for the adults I think. Big plans for next year to turn our driveway into a cemetery, and need to start thinking about buying artificial pumpkins so that I can increase the numbers, getting a bit too much work to do in a couple of days...

Huge huge thanks to Ryan for this website, and the enormous amount of time and effort he must be putting into this site, I do hope that it is financially good for him, because it really must be a huge effort each and every year!!!

I hope that everyone has had a truly wonderful Halloween!!

Regards,
Bravo
I'm in the UK too and I find that Saturdays usually have a lower turnout (parents wanting to go out drinking I guess ...) Glad you had a good time though, the double pattern pumpkins look great!