Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By shaft28
Creepy, I like it!
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Sick start. Feeling warmed up now!?
I had my second baby in March (boy) of this year so this is about as warmed up as I Have time to get these days. I have 11 patterns transferred so far with saral paper and marker, mostly all this years. Groot is next and he's getting one of my big Kins. this one was done with stick and carve regular size. I couldn't think of a scene for him and debated driving to a grave yard but it didn't happen. I have a couple of ideas for another pattern one that may involves lighter fluid but I'll only show it if it works out. I'm Excited for next week I'm going to shoot for atleast 20. I'll transfer a few more then use stick and carve to round up my line up with whatever is released last minute. Love the smell of a lit pumpkin.
By sloaner
Great to hear that you still have time for lots of carves. Get started on the rest so I can see pictures :)
By amandap80
Love it, I carved him last night too!
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Sweet looking carve! This is one of the freebies from the package of Stick n Carve, correct?

Another pattern involving lighter fluid? Nice.
By Ajax
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:Sweet looking carve! This is one of the freebies from the package of Stick n Carve, correct?

Another pattern involving lighter fluid? Nice.

It is one of the freebies with stick n carve. I do have some plans with lighter fluid or citronella or something flammable for an older pattern not sure if I can pull it off or not but want to try. Would also like to light up some tire tracks for BTTF but we'll see. Can't hurt myself with a little fire right??? :? No other ideas for photos at the moment. I actually found a deserted bus this year on someones property which i was looking for last year for my Twisty the clown but i don't think i'll be carving him again this year.
By Raven
Ajax wrote: I do have some plans with lighter fluid or citronella or something flammable for an older pattern not sure if I can pull it off or not but want to try. Would also like to light up some tire tracks for BTTF but we'll see. Can't hurt myself with a little fire right??? :?
Isopropyl alcohol will burn nicely and not super bright which would be better for a picture in my opinion. Some paper tape on either side keeps it in a nice, straight line. I've been putting some thought into this. :P