Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
One more down, a white 1/2 Michaels kin I'm hanging on the front door. Some serious thinning to do, found the long cuts were a little wavy if that makes sense. I'm sure it is the half kin and not a user error... :roll:

Will have to wait on the dremel for clean up, my 80 year old wiring is having issues in my garage...fun fun

Anyway, half Michael kin I'm hanging on the tree.

Plus carved the big bad boy this morning. Wish I would have blown up the pattern a little more; looked ok until I trimmed down to what I needed to carve...it's good but a little bigger would have been better. Next time.

Very juicy pumpkin, I had to race to get the pattern carved. I still need to do a little clean up but happy with the initial carve and "opening up" of the holes. Will look better once it is night and the glow gets going.

My hand is getting tired, 4-5 to go. Taking a break to make gumbo for tomorrow (yes from scratch and yes it is really really good).

I think I could have served 4 full plates of spaghetti from the strings inside this one. Sweet baby jebus, what a pain he was to clean out - and I'm not completely done. Teal light, kind of like it.

Not a great photo, this is the small green pumpkin from the first page. Let's just say, think n juicy. Not exactly what you want in a carver. Fun to try, well not it wasn't fun. This was a pain in my rear. Finished with "Good enough"....will be refreshed for some carving later tonight.

Here's that last one with some light, kind of like how cutting left a dark line on the edge:

Did not get a good photo of this one (very juicy pumpkin); my son (5 years) helped a bunch on this one

Said silly pants and his pumpkin

A free hander done at the direction of my son:

Last one for the night: