Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By amandap80
These look amazing! I love the Evil Queen. I am always way too intimidated to carve St0ney's patterns, I am terrified I will screw it up.
By sloaner
Very nice! I watched a bit of your videos, its nice to see the process start to finish on such an intricate carve.
By Doh
amandap80 wrote:These look amazing! I love the Evil Queen. I am always way too intimidated to carve St0ney's patterns, I am terrified I will screw it up.

Those carves are full of mistakes...or as I call them...Apprentice marks!
By Doh
Raven wrote:Fantastic carves! I, too, love the Evil Queen!
I carved the Queen so that she could sit next to her alter ego in my display.
By SuperSonic
Looking good Doh!!! :thumbsup:
By Doh
Raven wrote:The Exorcist one is truly frightening!
I put it in the top center of my display and my wife is not a fan. It is very un-nerving in person.
By Hottie McNaughty
Doh wrote:
I put it in the top center of my display and my wife is not a fan. It is very un-nerving in person.
My brother let me watch the Exorcist when I was ten. I had to sleep with my light on for four months. :lol:
By sloaner
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
Doh wrote:
My brother let me watch the Exorcist when I was ten. I had to sleep with my light on for four months. :lol:
At least you stopped using the light :lol: That movie made me fear any little girls in horror movies.