Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By shaft28
Seriously that Back to the future shot...come on. Come on! Amazing
By Raven
O.K.. so I'm done. I thought I was done with Christopher Lee, but while I was out today to look at the beautiful changing leaves, I "found" another pumpkin. I kept seeing Carnival of Carnage carved and couldn't stop thinking of how great it looked and just had to carve him!

My final pumpkin is for my nephew's who are huge Minecraft fans. I admit, I didn't feel like carving this and made a bit of a mess out of the cuts.

I also carved 2 faux 'kins earlier this year. They were Funkin brand, which I don't like, but then again I don't really like carving foamies to begin with. I had a friend ask me if I could do the Tinkerbell for him and he would pay me with an uncarved fake 'kin. I agreed and ended up carving both for him. Every year he does our local stage production of Rocky Horror so it wasn't hard to pick a pattern for him. Last year I broke the Dremel, so these were both carved with the ZP! Pro Carving Tool.

And that's it for me for this year. 16 real 'kins totaling 260 lbs.! Happy carving everyone!!!! :kiss:
Love all of your work!! Tinkerbell came out great!! Love Dr Frank-n-Furter too!! Someday I'll learn to stage them like you do! Excellent!!!!
Raven, every single carve and photo has been beautiful. You are a true artist. Happy Halloween!
You're unstopable with your great staging. I wish I had the props and places to do it!

Great work!