Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Absolutely adorable staging. The rare Marleysaurus looks pleased! :thumbsup:
Raven wrote:And don't worry, for his humiliation Marley was given copious amounts of pumpkin and turkey flavored ghost shaped treats.
Great carve, this is a must carve for me this year!
And Marleysaurus looks amazing (and cute :D ), it doesn't seem like he's mad about the whole situation going on with him, but then again, I'm sure the pumpkin and turkey flovored, ghost shaped treats were eneugh motivation for him :D
By Raven
Ahh, Ryan's Unique Creations. Always my favorite patterns and must carves for me! I started out by thinning this 'kin far too much, scary too much, in places. I really didn't think I was going to get the whole thing carved without breaking something off, but I made it through. *whew!*

It's a very dark and rainy day here and I thought it would be dark enough to take a picture outside, but no such luck. So, I brought a bit of the outside inside and snapped this pic in my kitchen. That 'ol buzzard sure picked those bones clean! He wont be hungry again for a little while...hopefully.

That's about how thin I make my 'kins on average. Maybe a slight bit thicker. I hate seeing the extra skin interfere with the composition.

Amazing carve!!
I know your husband has posed in your photos before but I have to say he has lost weight since the last time I seen him. Great show so far, can't wait to see more. How many pumpkins you have left?
Ajax wrote:I know your husband has posed in your photos before but I have to say he has lost weight since the last time I seen him. Great show so far, can't wait to see more. How many pumpkins you have left?
He'll be flattered! :P

I think I have 7 left with 2 spoken for... That doesn't seem like enough for this early on in the month.