Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Pargolf wrote:In the words of Willy Wonka; Pure imagination!!! :D

Ah by the way, your avatar is very scary and that is coming from a Horror Pro!!!
Thanks! I was a bit bored last night... and up way too late. :P

I've done VIP #2 and #3 and I'm dying to post them!
Last night I had a dream that I was in a huge pumpkin carving contest and I was carving a witch in front of a moon. I kept messing up on the carve, again and again. I'm not sure what the prize was, but it seemed like in my dream it was very bad if you lost the contest, and I was surely losing. Anyway, I woke up today wanting to carve a witch in front of the moon so I drew out a pattern. Things don't always work the way I envision and the bat on the bottom, although totally looking like a bat on paper, came out looking like she is sticking her leg out. I know, it's what I get for cheating on Ryan and carving a non ZP! pattern.

Plus, I thought I would just throw this pic in there. The pumpkin in the picture was the Tyrannosaurus rex carve I did with Marleysaurus. It was a good sized pumpkin. The white thing next to it is a mushroom growing in my woods. Apparently it's edible, but my first thought was to carve it. It's very squishy though so carving is out of the question, as is eating it.

I'm trying to hold back my comments until after Halloween but that last one is really cool. Looks like the moon is floating in the sky very awesome effect.