Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Carve #1! Oddly enough it seems like I always do a kitty carve for the first of the season. Ok, this pumpkin was GROSS. I noticed a rot spot on it so I chose to crave that one first. Once I got the top off I noticed how brown and soupy it was on the inside so I actually put my dish washing gloves on to gut it. I was able to scrape out most of it but I'm not counting on this one lasting very long. Because I was a bit grossed out I didn't spend a lot of time on this one. :lol:

Every single time I open a pumpkin up I'm afraid at what I will find inside. Except, instead of thinking of mold, I think of things like live bugs or something equally unexpected. I have found mold before, but thankfully no live (or dead) bugs.

I have always loved the way you cut your tops. I tried it one year and it was too hard, so I just hack away in a quick circle still. I appreciate the effort you put into cutting all of them that way and carving so many!
Fantastic (and cute) carve! :thumbsup:
And there is nothing as bad as taking that pumpkin, cutting the top of, and finding an inside you can actually pour out! :shock:
But turned out great!