Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Raven wrote:That's it! I must go carve Mortem :x ! Plus, since we see Yorick can I spoil the VIP's with my carves of them yet? :P
I always post mine, in the order carve as I carved them. I carve so many I can't keep track but I never, EVER spoiler them by saying specifically that they're VIP. So I say go for it. Sorry to all the other minions if that makes me a jerk! :lol:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
Raven wrote:That's it! I must go carve Mortem :x ! Plus, since we see Yorick can I spoil the VIP's with my carves of them yet? :P
I always post mine, in the order carve as I carved them. I carve so many I can't keep track but I never, EVER spoiler them by saying specifically that they're VIP. So I say go for it. Sorry to all the other minions if that makes me a jerk! :lol:
I always wait for someone else to do it first, then all secrets are revealed! :thumbsup:
Raven wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
I always wait for someone else to do it first, then all secrets are revealed! :thumbsup:

So pretty much always me. :arrowhead:
Raven wrote:Oooh, he is cool and I would have been nervous carving his mouth/teeth out.

I know you display your 'kins outside, but do they all last till Halloween?
This carve was surprisingly easy. I thought it was going to be more difficult as well but it was a nice, easy 'kin to carve. Oh heck to the no! These carves will last tops five days, closer to three or four since it's been so warm. I had to carve this one because the stem was starting to rot and I'd rather carve it early than have to waste it. :thumbsdown: