Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
NICE! Meg looks so great carved! I feel like I need to go on a last minute pumpkin run and get at least a few more because I also want to carve Christopher Lee and They Live but I only have 1 'kin left...technically. :wink:
Great job Ghostface! Seeing some of these carves make me want to do a few more this year even though I'm going to be pushing it to begin with. Keep it up, and I can't wait to see the rest.
Thank you guys for the compliments over the course of the season! I didn't really have time to stage these last few carves from yesterday, and I was in such a hurry, that They Live isn't as smooth as I'd like it to be, but these 4 patterns are by far my favorite from this year! Thank you for an awesome season of patterns Ryan!
Those last 4 carves look great. I really wanted to do those Halloween 3 patterns as well but the stars didn't align for me. I feel like you really upped your game this year with staged photos and cleaner cuts and greater #s. Cant wait too see what you do next year. don't be a stranger in the off season either. :thumbsup: