Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By nosferatu
Due to other issues, I'm happy with what I achieved this year. No Saral and no real time to carve, they were gutted and carved without any finesse and I'm ashamed to say, any real care and attention, I just needed them done and out the way.

As ever, I have been a long time admirer of others location shoots but it just didn't happen this year....again. So the bog standard from me. Definitely no close ups! I have additional photos of Ghostbusters complete set and Walking Dead complete set but the SD card isnt being recognized by the computer for about 40 shots. I can see them on the camera but not on computer. Have even tried wifi function but they just aren't recognised. Hopefully, I can find an expert to sort for me. I have overdone the lunapic reflecting water effect but only because it distracts the eye. The shaft of light was caused by having the garage door slightly opened.

Every year I say I am only going to carve a handful and end up carving over twenty. Next year it will be six. DEFINITELY

By Raven
Nos, they are awesome! I love the water thing. I was going to steal that idea but forgot! Your ZP! mascots are incredible and make very cool props! I like the shaft of light. I'm always struggling with lighting and all I had to do was leave the garage door open a little! Who knew? Well, you did obviously.. :thumbsup:

For the past few years I say I'm not going to carve more than 5 pumpkins and I'm not going to do all the staging. Every. Year. I said it again this year, so expect a lot from me again in 2015. :P
By Ajax
Love everything I see, the mascots are amazing the water reflections are cool and the carves stellar and spot on. Can't wait to see the walking dead and ghostbusters line up, was tempted to do it myself but ill wait for Michonne and the Governor both suitable for Thanksgiving and or Christmas. Congratulations on another great year. You remain one of the best and I always love to see your output. :thumbsup:
By monstermash
Nos your pictures are stunning! I didn't know the water effect actually rippled! It didn't for me last year anyway, cool as heck. Don't be so hard on yourself, I'd be over the moon to have carves and photos like those. I'm looking forward to the GB and Walking Dead shots. Oh and that shaft of light is nice too, quite eerie.
By purple1worm
Great job on the Mascots. They turned out super! Awesome carves too! Love that water ripple effect.
By ghostface
The carves, the mascots, the water effect... It's all great! Amazing work this year Nos!
By S.A.M
Nos you've done an amazing job with the carves, I can't see anything wrong with them, they look perfect to me and you know how much I love your mascots, they're ace! The group shot with the shaft of light is my favourite, I love the way you have them staged and the glow from the pumpkins is just right in all of your photos. I hope you can get the GB and Walking Dead photos from your camera, I can't wait to see them :D

As for only carving six pumpkins next year, I've been telling myself that too and every year I end up getting carried away :lol: I guess soon after Halloween we all get a feeling of not doing it again but 12 months later the appetite to carve is back with a vengeance, I look forward to seeing your 10+ carvings next year :P
By shaft28
Amazing carves. Just seeing how great the kins look so amazing on stairs confirms next year the front porch is going to be covers with them...just too awesome.
By mesmark
Fantastic! The carves are spot on as usual. They look great all together and the trio with the mascots behind them. The shaft of light is a nice effect and the lighting in general looks like the photo was taken in a professional studio. I need to try harder.

I'm jealous of the Frozen set. I wanted to carve them and I'm wondering if they have the impact they deserve if I carve them next year ...