Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Just wanted to show off my pumpkins. We don't usually carve these guys, but we display them for people to see. Thing is, alot of people around here (Los Angeles) don't seem to know that a pumpkin can be oh so much more than a little quaintly round orange jack-o-lantern...

What's this type of pumpkin called again? We always get one of these as big as we can (which is dependant if we can move it in and out of the car etc.) The neighbors are always amazed with em. This one is a tad small though as we noticed all of the pumpkins from the place we get em (middle CA) were small this year. I'll tell ya though, if you do carve these, they can make a MEAN razor-sharp teeth smiley face or flame face...

I don't know what this type is... nor do I think it matters... all that matters is that he is cool looking! Also that green pumpkin there is amazingly heavy... he must be all skin or something cuz you would not believe how heavy he is for his size.

Welp... just wanted to share these with you.
By taber
Those are unique and cool.

I saw some distorted pumpkins at the local grocery store... with moles and dirt on them and stuff, and I thought of how they would look cool carved as a zombie or something being all gross and gross-like.

-Taber