Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By April May
I failed to share my carves last year, so I'll start off with a little flashback to 2013 :oops:

Mr. White along with homemade "blue meth" rock candy in "teenth" bags. You bet I used chili powder in that recipe!

Boo Berry along with homemade cereal treats carved into the dryest, most sinewy pumpkin I've ever had.

Eraserhead

Goblin King!

Darryl and arrow walker together on a 36lb. pumpkin. This is right around the time when my camera got destroyed in a freak accident and I had to resort to the contrasty boring cell phone pic. This is still the case, unfortunately. :lol:

On to this year's crop!

Safety first! Another big one, which turned into this:

This fella I just got today seems pleased with what's going to happen to him tomorrow:

By SuperSonic
Love these! Keep'em coming! :frank:
By April May
Raven wrote:Nice! I love two patterns on one pumpkin... or more. They always look so cool.
Me too! I'm slightly obsessed with it lately. Take my latest PUNKin for example:

It's also a glowing example of why one shouldn't drink a pumpkin beer that's over 17% ABV while carving. :oops: Not exactly my cleanest lines. :lol:
By amandap80
Wow, love your pattern choices, those look amazing together. I need to know what this pumpkin beer is! :lol:
By nosferatu
The Crimson Ghost and Samhain patterns look stunning. A great job. I love the fact that your Kins are seatbelted. Look after the ones you love! Look forward to seeing more.