Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By nosferatu
Not long at all. You either have very narrow chairs or a couple of great sized pumpkins. Where did you pick those beauties up?
By monstermash
Nice set of pumpers there Zomb. I seem to remember you being quite lucky in previous years with decent sized kins from the supermarket. Might have even been the Co-op. Get 'em sliced up! :)
I've done these two for my nephew, he's picking them up in about 20 minutes - hope he likes them!

It's a-me, Mario!!

And something a bit more spooky for Halloween - Scared to Death. Such a brilliant looking pattern, lots of fun to carve too!

Not done for the day yet, I'll be carving another pattern for myself later! :thumbsup:
Awesome carves! Let us know your nephew's reaction. I always carve a 'kin for my niece and nephews and I love seeing the younger ones get all excited over it. My niece is 16, so she isn't excited about anything any adults do at this time. :P

You're making me feel lazy. I have the pattern I want to carve today printed off but I'm about to fall asleep in my recliner. I've only been awake for a few hours and already ready to go back to sleep and here you have knocked out a few carvings! Anxious to see what you have picked for later!
I was busy today, but so was Mrs Z! She chose to do American Werewolf in London

I did Roswell Grey, another pattern I've wanted to do for years, so I was really glad I got to do it this year!

And I also did the xeno!!

A tough pattern, but a really tough pumpkin to carve too. Had fun today though :) More patterns to come this week!!

Apologies for this really blurry pic!!