Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Thanks for the kind words

Here are a few more -- which are new for 2014
Jack and Sally, Young Jason and the Mummy

The other shots (no so good) are from this years front lawn

I will post a video soon which will give a better view - plus I will give a review on the lights I picked up (posted this awhile back http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/vi ... urn false;

Ok -- here is my go at a video of my display -- and review of the lights I picked up

Right off the bat they are not what I was hoping for -- I was looking for that traditional candle flicker.
They do "flicker" but blink more than I was looking for.

I ran 2 strands of lights -- a soft orange and then the new lights -- the effect is ok - better than just lit up
Still on the hunt for a strand or bulb that "flickers" and is bright enough

Haha, happy that your daughter was happy. I'd be honored to have a fish named after me. :lol: The Frozen sisters work great on a pumpkin together. I did something very similar.

Nice work with the mini themes: such as Nightmare Before Christmas and Friday the 13th. Glad you did young Jason, I didn't see too many of him this year.

The yard display is getting very voluminous! I like seeing them in that natural habitat of autumn leaves. In the video I can see what you mean about the lights being more of a blink than a flicker. Understandably not the candle look you were after, but it's actually a pretty nice effect still.