Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Thank you all for the kind words on my Keaton carve! Here is the Alien Xenomorph I did for my grandpa for his birthday since him and my granny love the Alien franchise.
Thanks guys! Here is my carve of Rick Grimes I did last night just before the season 5 premiere of The Walking Dead (which was awesome!)

Decided to whip up the Voorhees family today. I have to say, Ryan, the Young Jason pattern is probably one of my favorites you have ever made! Wanted to kind of follow suit of everyone else and try to stage my carves... Yeah it didn't work out so well... I'll show you 'em anyway.
Great carves and staging, too! I had carved the hockey mask one year and put him in front of the water for staging like that. It's just where he belongs. I also left him at that lake. I wonder if anyone ever found him and brought him home or maybe put him back to the bottom of the lake where he belongs...
Wonderful work ghostface! Great staging as well! Great Xenomorph as well! :thumbsup:
The alien pattern is one of those which reveal full brilliance when carved. So good that a mere thumbnail can't do it justice, but ghostface certainly can! Love the fire too.

Good job with Mr. Grimes. I looove theme carvings that coincide with events.
Thanks for the compliments all! Really appreciate it.
Ryan, as soon as I saw these two patterns this morning, I knew I had to be one of the first to carve them this evening since Carol is one of my favorite characters on the show, and the burnt walkers on Season 4 were one of the most well designed and executed zombies I've ever seen. They were phenomenal. So without further ado I give you Carol and the Burnt Walker! Hope you guys like them! I'm pretty proud of them.
Those look spot on :thumbsup: It's so fun to be the first to post a picture of a pattern, you may have been the first person in the world to carve it! Keep up the good work.