Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
monstermash wrote:Great location and set up. And great carve of course. I think that bridge would make a good place for a few beetlejuice carves too.
I was thinking the same thing!
By maegnus
sloaner wrote:Ok this one may not have the lighting I wanted and its not the hardest carve I've ever done, but I had to take this picture. And a special thanks to my wife for being my headless horsewoman

Wakefield bridge? O hey neighbour :)=
AH! Headless Horseman at the covered bridge. Awesome setting. The only way you could have topped it is if you also rented a horse. :lol:

I've been to the real town of Sleepy Hollow, and there's sign marking the location of the bridge from Washington Irving's story. Sadly the bridge there is just modern pavement now.
Hey, where did those horses come from? You've been holding out on us, with the pics? Killer image!

Good lighting and props in all your other pics too. I have the same horseman statue and Sam figure. Love the Alien designs on black and white pumpkins. Dripping acid I presume.

Sure looks like you had fun. Thanks for sharing the photos, to inspire the rest of us.