Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By nosferatu
Hi St0ney. There aren't enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe your carves. They are so intricate. Yet you do so many, so beautifully. So much patience and dedication to your craft. The workmanship is truly unreal. I suspect you have a 3D printer banging them out and you are actually feet up, reading the newspaper!
By Raven
OH MY! Having just watched Hocus Pocus twice I am blown away by Winnie! That is just fantastic!

I can't believe all your carves so far this year. It's just amazing and if you had any ounce of sanity left I'm sure it's gone.

I keep telling myself I am going to do an intricate shaded pattern but I'm not quite sure I would have the patience. Also, when I mess up I tend to go a bit over the top with my rage. I could easily turn my Dremel or drill into a murder weapon. :P
By St0ney
Thanks Raven: :D

It was Kind of weird, I got the Order from a customer, made up the pattern,
Then I carved all the cut-outs (after I do the cut-outs) I normally take a carving break, not really a break, I go to check email and the site.
I go upstairs, and my wife and daughter are watching Hocus Pocus which was playing on reg TV. - LOL

Nothing Beats this Though, 20 Years ago Me and my Wife went to the movies to see Interview with a Vampire.
during the end credits, they played a cover from the stones, sympathy for the devil (don't remember the band).
We get in the car, turn it on and sympathy for the devil by the stones is playing on the radio, Kinda Freaked us both out,
We both checked the Back Seat to make sure no Vamps were there - LMAO :D
By St0ney
I was Hired by Dreamworks to help promote "the how to train your dragon 2" DVD and Blue-ray release

This was carved for a Live news spot I did. Quarterback Tom Brady ( New England Patriots) saw the news Spot , and wanted this carve for his Son.
So I was Asked to overnight to their home.

The Segment was on Fox News, So I also Carved their Logo

Last edited by St0ney on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
By SuperSonic
I never do believe that these carvings are possible. But you churn them out like a machine! Nos is correct. The dedication you have is outstanding in its own right! Just phenomenal work as per usual. :thumbsup:
By St0ney
SuperSonic wrote:I never do believe that these carvings are possible. But you churn them out like a machine! Nos is correct. The dedication you have is outstanding in its own right! Just phenomenal work as per usual. :thumbsup:
Thanks Super !

This really is upsetting to me, and yes, I'm going to sound like a broken record.
The photo came out good, But not great, For some reason I just can't for the life me take great photo's of these things.
I'm using a Decent Nikon D3000 HD Camera ??? Tried Many Setting, and Suggested settings from other carvers. and Post.

The camera pulls in more light, than is actually there, It's hard to tell on the photo but there is 100's of tiny cut-outs, in the photo they blend together.
The Pumpkin itself is not even the right color. It's very Frustrating for me, this thing, looks like a real Pumpkin in person, and glows much better.

I swear after Halloween, I'm going to Find and PAY a professional Photographer, to Teach me, and let me know what Setup I need.
Lighting, Setting even if I need those Silver umbrella things - :D

When it comes to this Pumpkin Stuff, I'm very anal, and it truly is upsetting to me, with the photo's I take/get.