Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Sorry for having to post these one picture at a time. When I try and do multiple pictures per post, then preview them, it looks all screwed up.

Any ways, yes I stole this idea from someone else from a few years back, but I love it.

Last edited by Mayor of Haddonfield on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
This one was done by my son, Dr. Sam Loomis. It has Jason on the other side, but the only pictures I have with both of them together came out too blurry.

Last edited by Mayor of Haddonfield on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks Pumpken. Everyone that came by on Halloween night loved them. I really loved that the kids got into it so much this year! Most years they are one and done, but this year they just wanted to keep on carving. I think I'll be getting them their own carving tools this year so mine are freed up!

I just wish I could figure out why some of the images don't want to show up.
Nothing like seeing some pumpkin photos in May to get us excited for the coming season. Mayor, you and your crew got a lot done. You must be so proud. I especially liked the paired sets on the larger pumpkins. Nice work fitting Rick Grimes on that unique pumpkin with the walker. (all your photos are showing here, for me, by the way)
Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's only May, but I'm already getting excited for the season. The kids were great this year and Zombie Pumpkins made it all possible.

What made me even more proud of our carves is that we grew half the pumpkins we carved, including the Rick Grimes/Bicycle girl pumpkin. It was a 31 pounder we grew in the backyard.

Our plan for this year is to go bigger or go home. Our goal is 20. :thumbsup: