Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
My 2013 carves. I'm catching up on some older patterns this year.

And a ZP family picture. These are all my ZP foamies to date. I thought it would make a good picture, not to mention I can never remember if I did a pattern on a real or fake pumpkin. Now I have evidence. :D

Thanks all! The lights are the good ol' Howler deluxe rainbow pumpkin lights that many of you have probably used. Unfortunately, I can't find them anymore, even on EBay. They're great because you can hold the color you want or have it morph through all the colors. Now I have to settle for the seizure inducing lights that race through all the colors so fast that you see spots. :thumbsdown: These are just my ZP foamies. I also currently have 19 other foamies that were mostly done with Pumpkin Masters patterns. I line my street with them only on Halloween night. Kids and adults love looking for the new ones every year. Usually, I'll do 2 or 3 real jacks with simple designs or Ryan's grinning jacks patterns because it's just not Halloween if you don't carve real pumpkins.
Very nice. I'm pleased to see your full collection of ZP foamies. What a crew. Good color choices. Homer and Minion in yellow. Michael and Mummy in white. Hello Kitty and Count in purple. Frankenstein and Regan in green.

Those "deluxe" howler lights are great, and surely missed. I horded a small supply of them and treat them like gold. Some of my older ones are gradually dying. They'll lose one of their lights, or go kuput entirely. Hope to keep my supply going as long as I can. I use them to not only light pumpkins, but light AROUND my pumpkins for colorful photoshoots.

Anyway, again... great work. It's cool how you have such a large collection, which you can line up on Halloween for all your onlookers. How did you take that one photo that shows ALL the pumpkins in one shot? I'm curious how you stacked them in rows.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Very nice. I'm pleased to see your full collection of ZP foamies. What a crew. Good color choices. Homer and Minion in yellow. Michael and Mummy in white. Hello Kitty and Count in purple. Frankenstein and Regan in green.

Those "deluxe" howler lights are great, and surely missed. I horded a small supply of them and treat them like gold. Some of my older ones are gradually dying. They'll lose one of their lights, or go kuput entirely. Hope to keep my supply going as long as I can. I use them to not only light pumpkins, but light AROUND my pumpkins for colorful photoshoots.

Anyway, again... great work. It's cool how you have such a large collection, which you can line up on Halloween for all your onlookers. How did you take that one photo that shows ALL the pumpkins in one shot? I'm curious how you stacked them in rows.
I too hoarded the howler lights. I bought 2 cases 3 or 4 years ago but, as you said , they're slowly dying off not to mention the ones I've given away to family and friends for carves I've done for them. Maybe we should start a pumpkin light business :idea: :wink: Anyway, here's my ZP family photo with a little more light. No tricks to lining them up. I just used my dining room walls! :)

Here's my real jacks for this year too-
I love that group shot. The colours are really vibrant and makes the designs stand out. I had a stockpile of those colour Changing Howlers however, most are sadly rusted now. My own fault.

Great carving and I love the display. 8)