Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
I'm happy to hear you survived that camping experience... if you didn't come back, what would all those pumpkins have done? Probably become sentient, turned themselves into jack o' lanterns, and then come for revenge. I hear they're known to do that. :twisted:

Undead Ted and Grim Reaper on foam... I'm honored that you want to keep those designs forever (well longer than a real pumpkin, at least). I'm proud of those designs. Popular choices too.

Ghost Pirate and Tarman... wow! Was this your first time using Stick 'n Carve? Those designs have a lot of parts and it looks like you nailed 'em!

All those minions.... haha! So cool! :lol: Again, I will say that I love when people get creative with the patterns. Following my lines closely is respectable, but if you can use the pattern as a launchpad for your own variation... that's brilliant. I opted for a pretty general (and structurally sound) look for the default minion pattern, but I'm happy to see some one-eyed versions, and different emotions. Love the parted hair one too.

Oh, and wow... the carves on the Target pumpkins are also super. You two have skills! I think all of those designs make good choices for classic Halloween imagery that you won't mind keeping around for years.

And you can do an awesome job on real pumpkin too, I see. Sheesh, what can't you do? So let me get this straight... you bought products from my shop, bought the Monster Harvest membership, and even carved my logo. I think I owe you a favor or a drink. You guys rock! :thumbsup: