Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Well, here are the last 2 for the year. I hope to be able to get a few more pictures of them before having to toss them, but so far I've had to be quick about it.

I did a Weeping Angel because Doctor Who is definitely one of my favorite shows and I absolutely love this pattern!

And my boyfriend carved Night Owl. It was my choice of pattern, but I think next year I'll let him carve Cthulhu (an obsession of his).

We set them up on the back porch and left them lit for about an hour in honor of my aunt. Her daughter lives next door and one of their favorite things at Halloween time was to come and look at the pumpkins I did for the year.
By Raven
Wonderful carves and tribute! I love that weeping angel pattern. I don't watch Dr. Who but I did look up the source. I think next year I will have to carve that one for certain!
By amandap80
My condolences, NikkiRae. The pumpkin tribute is lovely. Your carves are gorgeous.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
My sympathies too, on the loss in your family around Halloween. But I'm glad you still found time to carve. Carving pumpkins can be relaxing and therapeutic. Lighting candles is a nice way to pay tribute to loved ones. Four pumpkins is more than the average person does, so I say you did great.