Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
monstermash wrote:Marvellous! Winnie looks more devilish than ever. You're book is great too, I'd love to try and make one. Maybe in 2015 i'll carve Winnie and her sisters. (hopefully!! :P )
I actually made a book but will wait to use it till all the sisters are together. I can't believe I'm already planning pictures 2 years from now!
Raven wrote: I can't believe I'm already planning pictures 2 years from now!
:lol: Yeah me too. I think i'll need the spell book, a cauldron, a few dead man's toes, ICE (Ernie) in a cage, a bus, a walk in kiln, a vacuum cleaner, a little woman, and a pot of salt just to be safe.
As usual, once the big day got there I ran out of time to set up props for photos!
Here are 4 ZP on the pumpkin tree. I can't believe I broke the face of the Minion during carving. Of all patterns to break!
So many creative photo setups from you this year. Really raising the bar for all. The Gollum and Gandalf patterns were released many years apart, but look so cool together on that white pumpkin. And Winnie Sanderson with her spellbook! Another awesome scene, with fantastic props.

It's funny that you're talking about planned photos for 2015. Haha. I'll see what I can do to provide you with the patterns you need. I believe I just need to bringeth to a full rousing bubble, then add two drops oil of boil and a dead man's toe. Add a dab of newt saliva, dash of pox. Stir thrice. The final thing and all is done, add a piece of thine own tongue.