Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
This morning was my first day off of work for my Halloween holiday. As I settled into the couch with my cup of pumpkin spice coffee, I pulled up my Zombie Pumpkins, as was my morning ritual. Imagine my extreme delight when I was presented with the lovely visage of our Goblin King. I squealed with delight, and prepared for the magic dance. I should have turned back, but it was too late. He did indeed, have power over me.
I love to see how fast people carve certain patterns, you can sometimes tell just how much it means to them by the speed in which they carve and the speed in which you got this done Amanda, you must have been waiting a long time for a bit of Jareth :lol: You've carved and photographed him superbly too, wonderful work! That bed too, wish my bed was as cool as that, it looks like it belongs in a room in Dracula's castle, in the nicest possible sense you understand :D
S.A.M wrote:I love to see how fast people carve certain patterns, you can sometimes tell just how much it means to them by the speed in which they carve and the speed in which you got this done Amanda, you must have been waiting a long time for a bit of Jareth :lol: You've carved and photographed him superbly too, wonderful work! That bed too, wish my bed was as cool as that, it looks like it belongs in a room in Dracula's castle, in the nicest possible sense you understand :D
This one does mean a lot to me, I was so excited to carve it. My only regret is that I only get to carve it once; that is how much fun I had. Thanks for the compliment on the bed, I always did have a tendency for the dramatic in the bedroom.
amandap80 wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:Fantastic work Amanda!! Although I'm not certain we want to know what happened next :wink: :lol:
The video will be available for $29.95.
:lol:

I could so easily turn this forum X rated... :P